Friday, March 5, 2010

Dream

My friend Rachel started a dream journal, and the other night I had one worth sharing, so here I go.

Apparently my parents and I were planning a huge 21st Birthday party for me this summer (which is not happening by the way), and had asked Elvis Costello to be the live entertainment. I'm pretty sure we all knew that it would never happen, but then he called me!

I remember being in my room, here in Argentina, and hearing his British accent. I said, "Hello Mr. Costello, Its a pleasure talking to you." I think I also told him I was named after his song, and he said that it would be his honor to play at my party. Then my alarm rang.

Ever since I was in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, I have wished that I could analyze dreams and figure out what they meant. I really think this means I miss my dad, and his love for Declan MacManus!

1 comment:

  1. dear alyson: to you and all of your friends:
    All of you are in my prayers. Take care of yourselves and thank everyone for your great opportunities. Remember: every acttion takes a responsibility. Keep having a great time. I love your pictures!!
    Sister Therese T

    ReplyDelete