Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog Hollars

These are the blogs I read religiously, if anyone is interested!


R&R was started by two of my best Barnard friends, Rachel and Rachel! They're awesome and hilarious and brilliant. Check it out.


Jennie is my god-sister, a mother of 2 under 2, a wife and so many other beautiful things. Her writing is hilarious, poignant and true all at once!


This is my friend Kara's blog about her experience in Buenos Aires. She's witty and a lot funnier than I am, so if you want to get a different look at our travels here, check this one out!


Freesia is one of my best friends at Barnard and truly changing the world through her work with the organization Invisible Children and her study abroad experience in Rwanda and Uganda. If you want to get an insight on the amazing things she is witnessing in these countries with survivors of the genocides, the communities of Kigali, Rwanda--she describes them thoughtfully and beautifully. Don't forget her name, you'll see it again in the near future saving the world soon.

1 comment: