Friday, June 25, 2010

Smattering of thoughts...

I have 4 days to write about 8 more pages about tourism, plays and symbolist theatre. This is what I'm thinking about....

New favorite blogs:
blog.caseybrowndesigns.com
inthewabe.wordpress.com
jayandelle.blogspot.com

I made this little cupcake one day and had to fill it with toilet paper because I don't have any polyfil :( I want to make 4 more for all my friends!
I made this little cabley pouch in midst of reading plays and "doing homework"...
Domingo Faustino Sarmiento. El billete de 50 pesos. If you cover the eyes and the bald head, he looks a lot like R.D.V.
Possibly the statue that I am going to draw this weekend for my final project in my art class:
What I will be doing when I get home to Cali:

Movies to watch:

-La Vie en Rose

-Dead Man Walking


Crafts to make:

-make a dress

-embroider things

-finish little birdy mittens (i have made one!)

-tote bag with mexico fabric bought in 2002


Books to read:

-Tulsa-Toni Morrison

-Will Grayson, Will Grayson -John Green

-Harry Potters

-david sedaris

2 comments:

  1. I love the pouch!!! I'll help you sew and you can teach me to make it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. I agree statue looks like your granpa. Like the pouch you made. I have the last 3 episodes of Glee Tivoed if you haven't seen them. Proud of you watching soccer. We have been watching too sorry US didn't make it to the finals. Glad they made it as far as they did. Look for something in the mail from us. Time will really go by fast now. Jacquie's surgery went well she is better now. Auntie Pat & Uncle Jack will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary on July 10th big party at Kevin's. Take care Love you Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete