Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Patagonia Adventures

Glacier Perito Moreno, El Calafate in the provincia Santa Cruz, Argentina

Patagonia is the general term for the south of Argentina that actually occupies the majority of the country. Patagonia is known because of the sport clothes store in the U.S. The logo is based on a mountain in El Chaltén that we would have seen on Day 2 if there wasn't so much fog!!!

My facebook album is finally complete and you can see it here, even if you don't have one! Its really hard for me to pick the best pictures and put them here, so check it out!

The whole weekend was a well needed break from the city life. It was so nice just to chill for a couple days and explore new things and not have to worry about how many pages of theory I have to read! Now I'm back to the grind and missing that peaceful place! I loved remembering what its really like to be a traveler, finding a hostel to live in with your stuff on your back and constantly meeting other travelers with the same passion for discovering the world as you.

I wish it weren't true, but I'm hooked on seeing the world. My next points of travel: India, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Finland, Finland. More practically, I'm going to the city Rosario next weekend with the program.

I hope you like the pictures! I simply can't explain the wonder we experienced there!

4 comments:

  1. mija contenta in argentina u maka me so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy we continue to share your adventures. We were able to download the pictures as your Mom.Dad & Joby were here Monday night. Continue to dream there is nothing like traveling. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayson: Your pictures are so beautiful. I keep thinking how lucky you are and must feel. thank god daily for your gifts daily. Take care and thanks for sharing with all of us.

    Sister Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing another of your adventures...the pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete