Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everyday sights

Finished with 2/4 classes, I'm trying to stay positive, while soaking up the last days with my Argentine friends, who have become my family while I've been here. This weekend we're going to IguazĂș Falls for our last hoorah.

Here are some things I've been seeing in the city lately:

A one-legged pigeon. He was walking really well though, you go bird!
This sign is translated "Give your tit to your baby." A breast-feeding advertisement? They're lining Avenida Santa Fe.
My final art project! Its a statue in the Botanical Garden close by. I got an A- in the class!
This week I'll be correcting my paper, starting the next one, and celebrating Niall's birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your talent is really there in spite of what you thought CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy the Falls. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete