Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blast from the Past

Hey you L-7 weenies! We decided to have a flashback to childhood night and watch, yup, you know it SANDLOT! We were all re-obsessed with how hot Benny The Jet is and now we're craving s'mores since we all haven't seen marshmellows in fooooreeeeevuuur.

I've been spending my time reading about Belgian playwrights and drama theory--prepping for my 2 monografĂ­as (final papers!). June 29th 1/2 of the battle is over. July 2nd I'm going to IguazĂș Falls (google it, they're impresionante!).

The count down till return is on, 33 days.

1 comment:

  1. Just looked up Iguazu Falls beautiful and very interesting. Another great adventure. Good luck on the 29th. Ally wrote the famous way to make s'mores,on a board, from Sandlot so I always display it when we go to the beach. I am sure you will be counting down I remember how we used to do that when we lived in Germany. Take care Love you Nana

    ReplyDelete