Saturday, February 27, 2010

La Bomba del Tiempo


Last night I went out for the first time! We went to a bar in Palermo (the hip but also tourist-y barrio) called Acabar that had lots of board games! "Palabras Prohibidas" is Taboo!

Then we went to La Bomba del Tiempo, which was an awesome drum concert filled with people--toursits and locals! After the concert, people just chilled on the street for a long time after! We took a taxi home after that.
That's India, me, Carly, and Erika. I've been spending most of my time with Carly and Erika this weekend. At Orientation everything is still new, so new introductions are happening everyday. Let's see what happens on Monday! Who could I be hanging out with next???


This morning I went to the park by the cemetery of Recoleta and hung out in the beautiful weather, all of which was 3 blocks away from my house! I saw some beautiful tango dancers too!

At the park with Hayley and other chicas! Hayley goes to Barnard just like me! There are actually 7 or 8 girls from Barnard in the program and a couple Columbia guys. None of us knew each other before! ¡QuĆ© raro!

¡Me voy a comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment