Friday, February 26, 2010

Fotos!


The last post was super word heavy, so here is a picture heavy post! I'm gonna post more pictures soon, because this weekend as our tarea (homework) we have to take 10 pictures of different things in a specific barrio of the city. I can't wait to do it because I got assigned the oldest part of town, which is supposed to be one of the prettiest as well!

Here is a picture of the té (tea) that I drank at a tea house that is having a special for Alicia en el País de las Maravillas! ¡Fue declicioso!

This is a painting in one of the subte stops, of the Europeanos invading Argentina, the other side has the indigenous people.

These are the 2 pairs of shoes and the bag I bought today each for under $30. ¡Qué baratos!
Robby, Becky and I stopped for milkshakes and fries in our excursion in Belgrano at an ice skating rink!

4 comments:

  1. me encantan los zapatos! tu mama y yo tenemos celos! t.t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay pictures!the subway art reminds me of my latin american artists midterm that i need to be studying for right now! also great bag and shoes!! can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who is Robby and Becky? Love the shoe and the bag!! Sounds like you are settling in..glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures like the sandals and bag. Who are your friends? Sounds like you are getting settled quite well so glad. We visited with your Mom & Dad last night took them Joby's birthday gift they are taking him out to dinner this weekend. It is raining here. Take care Keep the news coming. Love Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete