Sunday, May 9, 2010

Loco de Mayo

So I remembered what a taco is. It was glorious. Here are the different salsas: Pa' los Mexicanos, Pa' los Argentinos, Pa' los q' se atrevan (for those who are daring!) I'm so happy that I found a great Mexican food place! I've been there twice for the guac and the frijoles!

One of my friends, Callie, has a French roommate who has lots of French friends. One of their birthdays was like two weeks ago and last night had a costume party! We all love costuming and took it sort of seriously.

I was the Queen of Hearts (Reina de Corazones!) from Alicia en el paĆ­s de maravillas and there was a Mad Hatter and a White Rabbit!

This was my fellow Queen of Hearts who had a beautiful trash bag heart dress!
The beautiful house the party was held in, and Marion (Callie's French roommate) who was an Avatar Navii person! Go big or go home!

My Argentine Besties!
Here are me and some of my girls--Mary Poppins, a Dalmation and the Mirror Mirror on the Wall from Blanca Nieves!

It's a jolly holiday with Mary, the Queen and Lucky the puppy!

I love costumes! Hopefully something else eventful will go on in the next week so that I post more often! We are currently planning a trip to Patagonia in the south of Argentina, just north of Antarctica!

Academic motivation is slowly growing but sometimes beautiful parks and street fairs get in its way. Its kind of silly when my homework is to read 3 plays and write a newspaper article in Spanish. I love being a Theatre major and to get to read what I love!

Happy Mother's day to all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes. Papa getting better everyday
    DJ,Kristen&Annalise having a birthday party for APatti tonight. Continue having fun and interesting adventures so you can shsare with us.Love Nana

    ReplyDelete