Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Happenings


Wow the first days of 2010 went by so quickly! I spent New Years Eve, first with my family, then with my friend Amanda and some of her high school friends that now are also my friends! It was full of boggle, toasting to 2009 and dancing! We had a great time (see below!)

Since then, I have been working 35-40 hours a week at my godfather's Law Office and at

Its been great to stay busy and work a lot, but I've missed my carefree days of hanging out with friends and my grandma. Its a good lesson in organizing time!

One day at Abuelita's, a woman from a popular TV show called and commissioned me to make these crocheted flower pens for the show! It was a really fun experience free-styling the patterns and changing colors for each flower. Everyone I showed loved them, so I will probably continue to make them for everyone I know. I finally turned them in today, so now I can work on my own project and an adorable teddy bear I'm making as a store sample!

I hope that everyone's 2010 has been great so far! I can't wait to start planning my going away/Valentine's Day craft party! (More to come on that topic!)


No comments:

Post a Comment