Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's Stay Together

After the whirlwind that was my last week in Argentina, I spent the past 4 days in Spokane, Washington and Sandpoint, Idaho for my cousin Sara's wedding to Rob! They are really awesome people and seemed so happy together all weekend long, throughout all of the stress! I've really come to look up to them and am so happy they are in my life, and that we were able celebrate their special day with them.
The wedding party on Schweitzer Mountain!
The view from the ski lift we rode up to the wedding!
All of Sara's cousins! The ones in the front are mine too! :)
Mia and I at the rehearsal! The view was spectacular!

I love weddings, especially because one can take hints and tips on what would be ideal at yours! This also was my first weekend back in the states, and it went by very fast and it all felt very surreal. I don't see my cousins very often from Spokane, so it was a treat to spend some time with them. I just got home to S. Pasadena, and that return has been the weirdest. My house and my room seem like artifacts from a previous life! I'm sure by tomorrow I'll feel right at home again, especially after I visit Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment