Friday, July 16, 2010

I know the end is near...

...because my peanut butter ran out!

Countdown: 5 days until I get into the E.E.U.U.; 9 days until CA!!!

Tomorrow I move into the hostel to stay with my friend Sylvie for a couple of days, then I'm coming back to my host mother's house for the last night! Look how adorable the hostel is!

I'm reading a lot, trying to stay sane by listening to more Harry Potter and taking walks to the library. I can't wait for all the fun things to come after all of this stress and reading! Tuesday about noon, I'll be free (and a senior in college).

Wow its going fast.

[Also--ARGENTINA LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE. No H8!!!]

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Can't believe it you made and we will be seeing you soon Yeah! Have a safe trip. Love you Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo!! just one more push and you're done!

    can't wait to see you. good luck and safe travels!
    -jak

    ReplyDelete