Thursday, July 8, 2010

Game Plan

Friday 9: Last 24 hours with Buenos Aires family. Excursion to island city called El Tigre (where Niall and I did Urban Biking before!)

Saturday 10: Despedida :( ;( Goodbye Brunch. Read lots of theory about Samuel Beckett. Try not to cry because I miss my peeps.

Sunday 11: Continue reading and start outlining paper. See a play with my Argentine friends.

Monday 12: Write some of the paper. Go to Beckett review session from 7-11pm.

Tuesday 13: Write a LOT of the paper.

Wednesday 14: Finish paper (12-15 pgs in spanish) and send it to awesome Argentine friend to correct it, then turn it in!

Thursday 15- Monday 19: Finish reading for Theatre History class. Prepare Oral presentation, eat dinner with Argentine friends so I don't feel alone! (During this time I also have to move out of my room because the girl that is going to live in my room for the next semester is coming!)

Tuesday 20: 9AM ORAL EXAM. Scream in the streets, because I'll officially be a senior in college. Frolic for the last time in Buenos Aires!

Wednesday 21: Peace out Latin America! Hello Spokane! ***Practice wedding song!

Thursday-Sunday 22-25: Spokane wedding activities!

Monday 26: GRANDMA, GRANDMA, GRANDMA.

1 comment:

  1. Alyson: While you are waiting for the plane to Home, could you knit some cute bags for our boutquet? I am asking Auntie Mary to knit something for us too. If you connect with her she can mail them to me before September. The community will realy appreciate this very much.Great having you on the blog. Have a safe trip and enjoy the wedding. Sister Therese

    ReplyDelete