Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Last Push

After an incredibly indulgent Thanksgiving weekend at home in California, I am now getting ready to go back to the daily grind: class, final projects, stage managing, and hours of rehearsal a day!

I'm so overwhelmed about what is to come in the next and last 3 weeks of the semester, the next 6 months, let alone the next year. Below is the poster for the play that I'm stage managing, I hope everything goes well...the organization and efficiency of everyone on the team is my job!

So here's to taking life one day at a time, or maybe better yet, one hour at a time, getting through with this semester, and moving on with life, no matter what comes!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful seeing you and spending time with you take care, see you in 3 weeks. Love Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete