Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alyson, What are you going to do after you graduate?

Great question everyone in the world!

It has come to my attention that college will soon be over and I will need to make some serious decisions: where to live, what to strive for, where to apply (jobs NOT grad schools), what to spend money on, etc.

As you can imagine these thoughts are overwhelming and nerve wrecking. So I just keep thinking of this little highlight that happened yesterday on my way home from work. I was riding my bike down my street, it was dark and mysterious (for south pasadena lol) and I started singing "Frosty the Snowman". I've always loved Fiona Apple's version.

I thought, "ummm its august, no Christmas songs Alyson" but I just kept singing, riding and laughing at myself. I think that's what I'm gonna do after I graduate, keep singing, riding along the path at hand and laughing at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment