Friday, December 18, 2009

Change is in the Air!

This blog is for my friends and family to track my upcoming international adventures, and all the changes that will be happening in my life! In 4 days I will be finished with my finals, and done packing (hopefully) and will return home for Christmas! I'll be home in CA for 2 months, before I start my Study Abroad program in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'll be there for 5 months, tracking my adventures, and then return home for another 2 months before I start my senior year of college!

I'm definitely in a flux of emotion and location which is why I'm making a blog--so that you can track me and keep in touch, no matter where in the world I am.

Here are some pictures of my Thanksgiving in London, England with one of my best friends from CA, Amanda.


Here are the sugar cookies in my mom's style that I made with one of my NY best friends, Rachel to get in the Christmas-y mood!

Another recent change in my life is that I have officially decided to change my major to THEATRE! I realized that it, so far, is the love of my life, and therefore I should not let anything get in the way of learning and working towards a theatrical career. One amazing thing that helped me in this decision was my trip to Helsinki, Finland this past summer, May 09. There we saw amazing theatre--2 productions were written and directed by Kristian Smeds. The theatre professor that I went to Finland with invited him to our school and he came, gave a workshop and talked with us! I was lucky enough to pick him up from the airport! Here we are eating with him. He was incredibly inspiring and I can't wait to start my theatre life at school with his influence in mind!

1 comment:

  1. Alyson, I am so proud of you. Always follow your heart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete